Undefined functions: %QUIT% ECLIPSE

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Thu Feb 27 04:40:01 UTC 2003

Iban Hatchondo wrote:
> But I think you should try to checkout the cvs that is available
 > at cvs.unlambda.com.
>
> Indeed, eclipse progress a lot since the date of your release.
> Let me know your choice, and ask if any problem.
>
> Here's the CVS command to check out sources anonymously:
>
> $ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.unlambda.com:/home/cvsroot login
> Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.unlambda.com:2401/home/cvsroot
> CVS password: [just press Enter/Return/Newline/Whatever]
> $ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.unlambda.com:/home/cvsroot checkout eclipse
> cvs server: Updating eclipse
> [...]

I tried this code and that worked compiled and installed without any
problems.  Thanks!

I do have a weird situation, though: I run an X server with sawfish on
:0 and an X server with eclipse on :1 (with ./eclipse :1.0).  Whenever I
start an xterm or emacs or other programs (from the menu in eclipse),
they show up in my sawfish X and not in eclipse as expected.  Am I
missing something obvious here?

Thanks,

Erik.