xlib functions seems slow

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Sat Feb 1 06:55:01 UTC 2003

I forgot to mention that this was from a telnet session.

I have now found out that if I break the main eclipse process and
repeat the experiment from the break loop, it goes blindingly fast as
I would expect it to so presumably the problem is in the mixture of
the telnet stuff and the CLX stuff.

I am still curious as to whether I can fix it somehow, but I no longer
fear any problems in using such functions in extensions to eclipse.

Christian Lynbech       | email: christian at defun.dk