[drakma-devel] read-status-line is seeing the HTTP request line!?

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Thu Mar 17 16:08:07 UTC 2011

Hi Dan,

I never saw something like that.  Can you reproduce it?

FWIW, Chunga uses buffered streams, but there are different buffers
for input and output.  And, again, I have never seen something like
this.  I would think that there are enough users of Drakma, so that
somebody else should have encountered such a behavior before.

BTW, is the request line you saw the one you sent?

Edi.