[drakma-devel] drakma causes lisp connection close unexpectedly

Mostafa Razavi hom.sepanta at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:27:45 UTC 2007

I am sorry, I should have included more details. Yes, I use SLIME, and
you're right. I tried it from SBCL repl and it worked. Actually, it
seems when SLIME tries to print the result it runs into problem. Maybe,
Persian text causes this problem. Anyway, thanks for you replies. Next
time, I'll try to do more tests before posting here.

Homayoon