[clpython-devel] Calling Python functions from Lisp [Re Franz thread: spr35431]

Willem Broekema metawilm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:42:39 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Stuart C. Shapiro
<shapiro at cse.buffalo.edu> wrote:
> Thanks a lot.  Your examples worked, and using them, I wrote a set of
> functions that seem to do what I want.  I'll include them below, but
> first, here's a demo.

Thanks for showing how you use this. Eventually I want to provide an
integration between Python and Lisp where Python functions can be
invoked just like Lisp functions without using attr and funcall, but
that's still in development.

Let me know if there is anything more you need help with.

Cheers,
- Willem