[clpython-devel] import fails due to null search paths in *habitat*

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:15:00 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm running CL-Python w/ Allegro Express 8.0 on Linux.
I find that import fails for anything except stuff in the
current working directory. That appears to be because
*habitat* has search paths = nil. I tried
(setf (habitat-search-paths *habitat*) <stuff>)
and that works OK for importing .py files but attempting
to import built-in stuff like sys fails.

Is there some better way to establish the seach path?
Shouldn't the built-in stuff be findable via the default seach paths?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Robert Dodier