[clpython-devel] coroutines

paul cannon paul-clpython at nafpik.com
Thu Aug 10 19:30:34 UTC 2006

This project is very interesting, and once it's working on sbcl I'd like
to dig into it a bit more. Thanks for the good work.

I saw some mention of coroutines in the list archive. I spent some time
working on implementing some python-ness in lisp, and have a partially
complete code transformer that can make generators and coroutines
possible. It's sort of a state machine output; I don't know how it
compares to the method mentioned by Ben used by c#. I could make it
available if there is interest, and hopefully even complete it :)

--
paul