[climacs-devel] Patch for putting Swine in Climacs

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Thu Jun 29 14:42:19 UTC 2006

I think I have gotten most of the quirks worked out. Unless I hear
complaints, I'm going to commit this patch to the Climacs repo in a
few days: http://sigkill.dk/code/climacs-swine.diff

It's not complete and it's not perfect, but it works as well as the
Swine in CLIM-desktop. When this has been committed I'm going to start
work on making the Lisp syntax less expectant on being able to work
with true Lisp objects, eventually leading to the possibility of
developing a remote-Swank-backend like the one in SLIME.

--
\  Troels "Athas" Henriksen
/\ - Insert witty signature