[Clfswm-devel] Small bug report.

Michaël Cadilhac michael at cadilhac.name
Tue Jun 24 10:01:26 UTC 2014

I was clicking around, when all of sudden, a crash.  The backtrace is
attached.  I believe it is linked to the toolbar extension: clicking
CLFSWM in it opens a menu, even if one is already open, on some
occasions.  Recipe: Click CLFSWM, F1, a, then click CLFSWM again, then
escape.

Unrelated: who should I blame for Firefox becoming unable to open
context menus?  From times to times, the right click becomes
unresponsive, the completion dialog of the main bar is no more, and
even the drop down menus cannot open.  This, as far as I can see, only
happens with Firefox (30 here).

Best;
M.