[Clfswm-devel] cant get clfswm compiled/installed

Stefan Huchler stefan.huchler at mail.de
Fri Aug 29 12:16:04 UTC 2014

I think gnus (my mail client) ate my last message or I used the wrong
command so I try it again:

I am pretty impressed by clfswm I want to play around with it. But
neither I can get it compiled under fedora nor under archlinux.

I tried clisp and cmucl but did not help on that matter, in archlinux I
even used the script from AUR, so I dont really get what I am making
wrong, I had similiar problems with stumpwm and could not get it
compiled too.

here the relevant output:

; /home/black/Desktop/clfswm-1212/src/tools.fasl written
; compilation finished in 0:00:01.574
  ==> Requiring ASDF
ASDF version: 3.0.2
  ==> Requiring CLX
STYLE-WARNING: redefining XLIB::WITHOUT-INTERRUPTS in DEFMACRO
  ==> Compiling CLFSWM

debugger invoked on a ASDF/FIND-SYSTEM:MISSING-COMPONENT in thread
#<THREAD "main thread" RUNNING {1002A9B223}>:
  Component :CLFSWM not found

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL.

Hope u can help me I love emacs and I love everything that goes in that
direction, great work :)

Stefan H.