[clfswm-devel] Window name box bottom on the screen does not

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Mon Jan 28 16:11:40 UTC 2013

Oleksandr Kozachuk writes:

> Hi!

Hi,

> is it possible to remove the box, at least, or close it manually?
> How can i delete it in a running clfswm?

You can evaluate the 'circulate-leave-function' from the REPL prompt
(don't know if this works from the clfswm REPL. I'll be better from the
slime REPL).

As you seem to see this bug quite often, can you also post the content
of variables *circulate-window* and *current-event-mode* before closing
the window name box.

I'm trying to watch what's going wrong.

Best regards,

Philippe