Moving a window to another frame (and a few bugs)

Andrea De Michele andrea.demichele at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:00:34 UTC 2013

Michaël Cadilhac <michael at cadilhac.name> writes:

> Hi there people!
>
> I have a hard time moving a window in other frames.  Basically,
> neither "Move current child to a named friend" nor the selection menu
> do anything.  Am I missing something?

I'm not sure if it is the right things to do but I use the functions
cut-current-child and paste-selection; I added to my .clfswmrc these
key bindings:

 (define-main-key ("c" :mod-4) 'copy-current-child)
 (define-main-key ("x" :mod-4) 'cut-current-child)
 (define-main-key ("v" :mod-4) 'paste-selection)

After that I can move the windows from one frame to another like text in
a word processor (S-x: cut, S-v: paste).

--
Andrea De Michele