Expose mode: strange failures.

Michaël Cadilhac michael at cadilhac.name
Mon Dec 9 21:46:11 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Michaël Cadilhac <michael at cadilhac.name> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Philippe Brochard
> <pbrochard at common-lisp.net> wrote:
>
>> Michaël Cadilhac writes:
>>> Merci!  I still have the random crashes with Expose mode though.
>
>> Ok, I spot it. I'm trying to solve it.
>
> Good news!

Probaby related: when I select a window using the mouse in expose
mode, I get a violent crash.  The error is as follows:

*** - SYSTEM::%STRUCTURE-REF: #<XLIB:WINDOW :0 E0000D> is not a
structure of type EXPOSE-CHILD
The following restarts are available:
TOP-LEVEL      :R1      Return to clfswm's top level

[eval.d:573] reset() found no driver frame (sp=0xbfb2b490-0xbfb26c60)
Exiting on signal 6.

BTW, as I've already hijacked my own thread: why is it that deleting a
frame is so hard to do?  I was expecting a "delete current frame"
command in the menu, which is not present.  Is it somewhat contrary to
CLFSWM philosophy?  Also, delete-frame-by-name is not working in
certain cases (see
http://michael.cadilhac.name/public/clfswm-delete.mkv ).

Bests,
M.