[clfswm-devel] Crash with emacs in fullscreen

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Thu Dec 20 07:46:08 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 20 2012, Philippe Brochard wrote:

> The crash is fixed (hopefully) with the commit d414d0b.

Thank you, I'll have a look when I have the time.

While I'm at it, I have another small bug report to make (tell me if I should do
it in a new mail):

In a tile-left-layout without preserving window positions, an emacs (again) in
the main pane and a conkeror in the small space in the right.

if I use M-x browse-url (in emacs) to open a webpage in conkeror, conkeror get
the focus and move to the main pane, as expected, but the emacs window doesn't
move to the small space in the right. I have to call run-or-raise or something
that updates the layout to fix it.

Thanks !

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré