[clfswm-devel] Crash with emacs in fullscreen

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Mon Dec 17 03:34:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

After a few days using clfswm (the last version from git, compiled with sbcl), I experience a weird bug.

With an emacs window in fullscreen, if I launch helm-buffers-list 2 times in a row,
clfswm crashes with the following error:

       The value nil is not of type CLFSWM::ROOT

If the emacs window is not the item in fullscreen (for example, if it is
fullscreen in its frame and the frame itself is fullscreen, I'm not sure I'm
clear…), it doesn't crash

The problem sometimes arises with browse-url but not always.

Please tell me if you need more info on this.
I could try to debug it myself, or give you more informations, but how to even
get a callstack… Are there some debug facilities to enable debug informations ?

Thanks!

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré