[clfswm-devel] Unofficial debian package on cl.net

Desmond O. Chang dochang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:29:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

The debian package has been uploaded to mentors.debian.net for several
days.  Since I don't have permission to access the official Debian
Package Archive, I have to wait my "sponsor", who has full upload
rights, to upload it.  But he seems busy now...

For the guys who don't want to wait any more, I put my unofficial
package to [1].  If you want to build it by yourself, the source
package is here [2] [3] [4].  You can also download the source code
from [5] or [6] then build it on the master branch.

clfswm depends on one of clisp-module-clx, cl-clx-sbcl and
cmucl-source.  Take care of the dependencies since you install clfswm
manually.

To start clfswm, run /usr/bin/clfswm.  Use update-alternatives to
config /usr/bin/x-window-manager.

To select which implementation to load clfswm, read
/usr/share/doc/clfswm/README.Debian or see clfswm's manpage.

This package is based on the commit 58f154e, a little bit outdated.
But you can use the upstream code with /usr/bin/clfswm as long as ASDF
finds it.

[1] http://common-lisp.net/~dchang/clfswm_20110305.git58f154e-1_all.deb
[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clfswm/clfswm_20110305.git58f154e-1.debian.tar.gz
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clfswm/clfswm_20110305.git58f154e-1.dsc
[4] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clfswm/clfswm_20110305.git58f154e.orig.tar.gz
[5] git://git.debian.org/pkg-common-lisp/clfswm.git
[6] https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-common-lisp/clfswm.git

Sorry for my big delay :-(

Des