[clfswm-devel] rearrange windows

Fernando Aguayo beren.olvar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:46:59 UTC 2010

> > [...]
> >
> > So I'm really not sure, but maybe just granting the first one more
> > room is good enough.
> >
> Well, I've made the choice (in the last commit) to expand the focused
> child in the blank area and to push others children in the remaining
> area.
> What do you think about this?

Great idea! I haven't tried it yet, but I guess is a good solution.

Since I already have you looking through the layouts, there is a
behavior that puzzles me, hopefully you can help me understand: Let's
say I have a frame in left-tile-layout. Then I maximize it (mod Enter)
and then maximize the current child (mod Enter again). Everything goes
fine until I click. When that happens the window is unmaximized and
goes back to the left-tile-layout in full screen. Is that the intended
behavior? I know I could just use no-layout, but feels a bit odd.

Cheers!
Fernando