[clfswm-devel] grab-pointer problem in main mode

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Thu Aug 7 05:59:51 UTC 2008

balleen.plonstic <balleen.plonstic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First of all I'd like to apology for my English level.

Not a problem since author's tongue is french :)

> I have clisp 2.42 (2007-10-16). I suppose that i had new-clx
> module

Do not suppose here. Please what does *FEATURES* report in the
REPL ?

Here I have:

(:ASDF-INSTALL :ASDF :CLX-ANSI-COMMON-LISP :CLX :REGEXP :SYSCALLS
 :I18N :LOOP :COMPILER :CLOS :MOP :CLISP :ANSI-CL :COMMON-LISP
 :LISP=CL :INTERPRETER :SOCKETS :GENERIC-STREAMS
 :LOGICAL-PATHNAMES :SCREEN :GETTEXT :UNICODE
 :BASE-CHAR=CHARACTER :PC386 :UNIX)

> CLFSWM returns "*** -XLIB:GRAB-POINTER: NIL is not of type XLIB:CURSOR"
> and nothing else. Is there a way to get more error messages ?

I ought to have something like that too in the past. Are you
running latest stable snapshot from CLFSWM or do you follow SVN
repo ?

Regards,

Xavier