[clfswm-devel] Near to a new release of CLFSWM

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Wed Apr 30 22:38:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

As there is less urgent things in the TODO file, I think I'll make a
release this week.

Before doing something wrong, any feedback on the last changes on
clfswm is welcome.

Some new things are the managed/unmanaged window menu and the move
window over frame (ctrl+alt+b1).

There is also a new autodoc for the menu. See here for the automatic
produced pages:

  http://trac.common-lisp.net/clfswm/browser/clfswm/doc/menu.txt?format=raw
  http://trac.common-lisp.net/clfswm/browser/clfswm/doc/menu.html?format=raw

Before the release, I need to update the clfswm website.
I'll revert the CVS to the 0801 version for those who doesn't like the
new clfswm way. The GIT or SVN is now used for new devel.

Also, the wiki need to be updated (at least the clfswm
presentation). And, after the release, it'll become public.

Cyrille, your page on the UserAPI is not linked from the main page.

  http://trac.common-lisp.net/clfswm/wiki/UserAPI

All is ok for me, even if I don't see clfswm as something so well
defined (clfswm is more a "Argh, I need to do this with my
windows. Ok, let's add a new function" :) )
I think I'll just let the groups concept to do in the contrib part.

Have fun,

Philippe

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>