[clfswm-devel] Problem with revision 74

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Thu Apr 17 12:25:21 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

>    I think your problem have been solved in the 76 revision. I revert to
>    the old grabbing strategie and add more cases with the shift key.
>
> Yes it works.

Ah, cool :)

>    I think keygrabbing is robust now (as in the past) but it handle all
>    cases (I hope).
>
> I do not understand this sentence.

The code I tested in the 74/75 revision was less stable because the
key grabbing was made on all keys, on all modifiers and on all
windows. If one window had not the grab the keyboard apear to
freeze. And this occur too mush time on my box to continue to use this
code.

Your problem is due to the fact that the old code doesn't handle the
shift key properly (this is the all the cases part). This is solved
now.

> Thank you.

Regards,

Philippe