[clfswm-devel] Focus and new window

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Mon Apr 7 00:00:09 UTC 2008

   > By the way, am I alone having difficulties to pull from the git repository
   > ? Each time I am pulling, there are conflicts I have to resolve manually.

   No you're not alone: I have the same boring problem.
   I've read some more docs and change the rsync part of the commit (ie:
   git repack + git clone /tmp-dir + git update-server-info
   Before only the git update-server-info was done).
   I hope this solve the problem. BTW you may have to clone a fresh copy
   of clfswm (now with pack it's faster than before).

I will try that now. Thank you very much.

	Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org