[cl-wiki-devel] Introducing myself

Sunil Mishra smishra at sfmishras.com
Wed Oct 1 16:59:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've just downloaded cl-wiki. So far I'm happy, I have been able to
get it up and running very easily.

Here's my situation: I need to have a wiki I can hack. My goal is to
develop a semantic wiki that's more expressive than the semantic wikis
current out there. I've worked with semantic mediawiki and ikewiki,
and neither of them work for me. The other semantic wikis are even
less usable and functional, so I thought I'd hack my own.

I'd like to participate in the development of cl-wiki, insofar as it
takes me towards this goal. There's a lot of code in implementing
semantics that would be of little interest to cl-wiki. Would you be
open to proposals for internal APIs in cl-wiki that could be used for
developing such an extension?

More generally, is there a roadmap you're following as you're
developing cl-wiki? I didn't see one, and it would be nice to know if
my intents approximately line up with the goals of the project.

Thanks!

Sunil