[cl-who-devel] macroexpansion support (on Github)

Vsevolod Dyomkin vseloved at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:54:20 UTC 2010

Hi!

Every once in a while there arises a question in this group or elsewhere of
adding support for macroexpansion inside WITH-HTML-OUTPUT. I was also one of
those, who asked this question in 2008. Later I've experimented with
different approaches and summarized them in a blog post:
http://lisp-univ-etc.blogspot.com/2009/03/cl-who-macros.html (although it
could be more elaborate on some issues). I continue to use the third of the
described approaches in several projects, and also decided to post the code
for public consumption (as it is quite robust in my opinion). So now it is
available from my Github account: http://github.com/vseloved/cl-who. The
fork has version 0.11.X not to mess up with the mainline versioning. I have
also updated the doc to reflect the introduced changes.

I hope this will be useful.
Best regards,
Vsevolod