[cl-who-devel] setting *attribute-quote-char*

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Mon Mar 20 04:01:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

Could someone please tell me the proper way to set *attribute-quote-char*?

I'm a noob, but I've spent the past 4 hours trying every way I could think of,
to no avail. If I recompile a handler function, then it will take, but I can't
get it to be set when I load the system via asdf.

It's likely some ignorance on my part regarding packages or macros, but I would
really appreciate it if someone could show me an example of how they use it.

Thanks.

-austin