[cl-walker-devel] CL-Walker changes

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:43:51 UTC 2009

> Next bunch. Note that some of the changes are not
> backward-compatible.

that's not an issue with us as long as the changes improve the codebase.

> I now plan to make the environment interface
> extract information about type declarations from
> the compiler context.

ok, looking forward to the changes!

i've pushed all of your changes, although i've recorded a few of mine
afterwards. they are mostly about expanding abbreviated names. (we
basically don't abbreviate anything anywhere in our codebase)

if the long names are annoying then i suggest using the fuzzy
completion in slime, it works like a charm!

happy hacking,

--
 attila