[cl-typesetting-devel] More questions

jcm at SDF.ORG jcm at SDF.ORG
Thu Jan 12 01:31:17 UTC 2012

1.  What does with-saved-state do?  I've tried changing color inside this
expression, and expecting it to go back to what it was before after the
expression ends.  Is this how it works?

2.  I tried changing the fill and stroke colors for text on one line, and
then a different color on the next line.  But all text on the page ends up
the last color I use.  How can I have different color text?

3.  What are the uses for in-text-mode and move-text ?  I tried move-text
while inside in-text-mode, and it seems to have no effect on the text
location.  move-to does not either.  But vspace does.