[cl-typesetting-devel] cl-typesetting documentation

madnificent madnificent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 00:27:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm new here.  I'm interested in cl-typesetting as a replacement for
things I normally use LaTeX for, as I'd prefer to have a normal
programming environment available. Is there some kind of generic
document describing the construction of documents with cl-typesetting?
 The examples are nice and all, but they don't really show the virtues
of cl-typesetting's approach to creating documents.

Have there been efforts to create extra packages:
 - Is there a package that makes cl-typesetting equivalent to the
expressibility in LaTeX (things like the picture environment)?
 - Is there an environment that helps you create slides (like beamer for LaTeX)?
 - Is there a package that mimics the standard LaTeX style for
articles, reports, ...

Thanks for the information,

Aad Versteden