[cl-typesetting-devel] Unicode?

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Fri Sep 7 00:22:12 UTC 2007

So looking at the .ufm file for LMRoman12-Regular, it seemed that there
was no metric for #x2014 (a.k.a. 8212). So I used fontforge and ttf2pt1
to generate a .ttf and .ufm pair from one of the .dfont files on my mac.
That font had a metric for 8212 but when I use it instead of
LMRoman12-Regular I get boxes for all the characters. I do get a box for
the emdash character, so that's progress in some sense. What am I doing
wrong?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                     : peter at gigamonkeys.com
A Billion Monkeys Can't be Wrong : http://www.gigamonkeys.com/blog/