[cl-typesetting-devel] Newbie needs

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Sun Apr 29 18:18:19 UTC 2007

Harrison -

I am working on developing some introductory documentation to the cl-pdf
and cl-typesetting systems. It is still pretty rough, but should help
get you started. The initial sections are included in the cl-typesetting
directory called documentation, which has a "Getting Started" chapter
which should help.

Also I am right in the middle of adding another chapter so I haven't
updated the official release yet, but you can download the current
version of the documentation from my website at

http://www.liberatinginsight.com/cl-pdf/cl-pdf-doc.tar.gz

(It has around 5 extra pages of new material. that is not yet released)

Hope that helps and good luck.

Brian Sorg