[cl-typesetting-devel] Unicode support feedback needed

Andras Simon andras at renyi.hu
Fri Nov 4 20:47:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Marc Battyani wrote:

> I didn't get much feedback so far about the Unicode support in
> cl-pdf/cl-typesetting.
>
> Anybody has tested this on several implementations?
> Any patches for implementations other than LW?
> (Just look at the unicode-readme.txt for how to use Unicode in cl-pdf)

Hi Marc,

The link

http://www.fractalconcept.com/fcweb/download/ttf2pt1-src.zip

in unicode-readme.txt is dead; I assume you meant

http://www.fractalconcept.com/fcweb/download/ttf2pt1-src-cl-pdf.zip

But that zip archive may be incomplete:

[simon at localhost ttf2pt1-3.4.4]$ make
scripts/unhtml <README.html >README
/bin/sh: scripts/unhtml: No such file or directory
make: *** [README] Error 127
[simon at localhost ttf2pt1-3.4.4]$

and there's no scripts directory at all :(

What the next problem is going to be is that I have no times.ttf file (and I'm
afraid it's not something one can just download off the net.) But I'm not
there yet...

Andras