[cl-typesetting-devel] Some small patches

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Mon Nov 8 22:25:14 UTC 2004

"Peter Seibel" <peter at javamonkey.com> wrote:
> Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:
>
> > Here are some patches that I've had lying around in my version of
> > cl-typesetting that allow it to compile cleanly on some of the more
> > picky Common Lisp's.
>
> Oh, another problem I had when compiling with with SBCL was that the
> iterate source files are in DOS mode which causes ~<newline> format
> directives to fail since they look to Lisp like ~<carrige return>
> which isn't a valid format directive. I worked around it by
> dos2unix'ing the files but I don't know if there's a better long term
> solution? Does subversion have any facility to fix line endings for
> text files so folks who check them out onto Unix machines get Unix
> line endings and Windows folks get Windows CRLFs?

Thanks for the patches.
I try to look at them tomorrow (in the plane to Milano ;-). The crlf problem
in the iterate sources has already annoyed some people. I will get the
latest iterate version and check in what format are the files.

That's cool, There is a lot of new stuff to integrate.
Thanks to all! :)

Marc