[cl-typesetting-devel] Rewriting of the tables splitting

Dmitri Ivanov divanov at aha.ru
Thu Jun 24 07:45:13 UTC 2004

Hello Marc,

| Rev 53 has been commited to the repository and tarball:
|
| Rewriting of the tables splitting:
|  -merging of splitted-multi-page-table into table
|  -added a splitted-table
|  -removal of multi-page-row
|  -v-split is for v-mode boxes only
|  -fit-lines replaces v-split for text-content
|
| I finally found some time to work on the splitting of the tables. :)
| Please reports bugs while it's still fresh.

Works fine except h-align. First, the h-align parameter seems to miss from
the table macro. Second, even after the first was corrected, :h-align
:center does not work for the entire table.

Another fix is below.

======= boxes.lisp ==========================
;;;*** Warning in (METHOD TYPESET::V-SPLIT (T T T)): TYPESET::BOX assumed
special

According my understanding, it should be:

(defgeneric v-split ((box v-mode-mixin) dx dy)
;;; Split a v-mode box vertically into two parts
  ;; Args: dx - area width, dy - area height
  ;; Values: box-fitted, box-left, dy-left
(:method (box dx dy)    ; <- typo
  (declare (ignore dx))
  (if (> (dy box) dy)
      (values nil box dy)
      (values box nil (- dy (dy box))))))

It would be nice having other compiler warning eliminated from throughout
the code :-)
--
Sincerely,
Dmitri Ivanov