[cl-typesetting-devel] Spaces at beginnings of lines following periods

Bill_Clementson at peoplesoft.com Bill_Clementson at peoplesoft.com
Tue Jun 8 17:22:45 UTC 2004

Neat - I didn't know you were using cl-typesetting to typeset your book.
For purchasers of the book, will it be possible to get a cl-typesetting
electronic version too?

- Bill Clementson

|---------+-------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Peter Seibel"                   |
|         |           <peter at javamonkey.com>           |
|         |           Sent by:                         |
|         |           cl-typesetting-devel-bounces at comm|
|         |           on-lisp.net                      |
|         |                                            |
|         |                                            |
|         |           05/26/2004 02:36 PM              |
|         |                                            |
|---------+-------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       cl-typesetting <cl-typesetting-devel at common-lisp.net>                        |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Bill Clementson/PeopleSoft)                                            |
  |       Subject:  [cl-typesetting-devel] Spaces at beginnings of lines following periods       |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

In my typesetting of my book it seems that whenever I have a line
break immediately after a period, the first character of the next line
is indented a bit. I.e. it seems like the first character of the next
line is in fact a space. I haven't tried to track this down or even
reduce it to a simple test case because I'm hoping that someone will
just know what the problem is. Any ideas?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com

cl-typesetting-devel site list
cl-typesetting-devel at common-lisp.net