[cl-typesetting-devel] Border in printed document.

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Wed Feb 25 13:08:10 UTC 2004

I loop over boxes in content and do:

                 (pdf:with-page (:bounds *letter-sized-page*)
                   (pdf:set-line-width 0.0001)
                   (typeset::draw-block content 20 800 545 700 0))))

for each.  As you can see, I have been trying to manipulate the border
using set-line-width and with the current setting I cannot see a line
in my PDF viewer but when I print the document there is a faint line
present.  The same happen for the hello.pdf created by cl-typesetting.
Without set-line-width or setting it to 0 or nil the line is much
thicker.

How can I make the line go away?

Thanks,

Erik.