[cl-typesetting-devel] How to change line spacing?

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Feb 20 22:45:18 UTC 2004

"Peter Seibel" <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

> I may be missing something obvious but how do I change the spacing
> between lines in a paragraph?

Nothing of this is obvious as there is no docs and the higher level
functionalities are not finished.

The *leading* variable is what you need. But as it is computed when you
change the font or font size it will be difficult to use. For instance it
will be recomputed when the style is restored at the beginning of a new
page. I will add some *forced-leading* variable to handle this.

Marc