[cl-typesetting-devel] multi-page documents

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Thu Feb 5 08:22:12 UTC 2004

 "Peter Seibel" <peter at javamonkey.com> wrote:

> > Have you tried the last version (rev 5) ?
>
> Just tried it. With my patch I didn't see any instances where it
> formatted things incorrectly. Without my patch, same old problem.
> Below is a patch against rev 5. If you want to look at my code that is
> using cl-typesetting to see if I'm doing something wrong, it's
> available at:
>
>  <http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/my-typeset.lisp>

I looked at your patch, this one and the previous one. It corrects the
problem but should not be needed as with-text-content saves the text style
values at the end to reuse them after. And also to be complete it should
collect all the last values for each style value. For instance the last
text-style could only change the font size and leave the font to nil if it
has not changed.

Can you tell me what style values are not properly restored ?

Marc