[cl-sockets-devel] Patch for custom endpoints

Daniel Janus daniel at sentivision.com
Fri Apr 11 09:16:47 UTC 2008

Hello list,

I've just asdf-installed cl-soap and found that it can successfully make
SOAP requests based on my simple document-literal WSDL -- a huge
thank-you to all the contributors to this project!

Actually, I found one deficiency: I found that it is not possible to
override the endpoint of a deployed SOAP service when calling
WSDL-SOAP-CALL.  So I quickly added this feature; the patch
that does it (against the current asdf-installable version) is attached
to this email.  With it, I can now do:

(wsdl-soap-call #p"my.wsdl" "MyMethod"
	        :input *my-method-input*
                :endpoint "http://localhost:8080/my-service/")