[cl-smtp-devel] Fwd: Corrupted attachments

William P. Proffitt jacobite1607 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:59:16 UTC 2012

Thanks Jan, unfortunately it did not fix the problem. I found that cl-smtp
has issues with attachments, and HTML formatted emails sent to Microsoft
Outlook. I ended up working around it by not attaching the file. Would be
nice to see this fixed. I am not sure if this issue also occurs in other
Lisp implementations when sending to Outlook.

Regards,

William