[cl-smtp-devel] Cl-smtp stop working after installing Postfix

JT Yu topacifythesky at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:38:05 UTC 2008

This is the message i got when I try to send an email:

Cannot write ./dfm8AN0Ewr018268 (bfcommit, uid=0, gid=113): No such file or
directory" Could not send mail: #<SMTP-PROTOCOL-ERROR a command failed:
command: "." expected: 250 response: 4.3.0 collect: Cannot write
./dfm8AN0Ewr018268 (bfcommit, uid=0, gid=113): No such file or directory>

When I was installing Postfix I saw a warning of directory manipulation.
Didn't pay enough attention to remember what it was. Regreting it now.

I don't really know what the above message really mean. Sounded like I lost
some folder or I don't have the permission?

Thanks.