[cl-smtp-devel] SSL Support

Timothy Ritchey tritchey at bitfauna.com
Tue Oct 30 14:58:40 UTC 2007

I have made some changes to cl-smtp to support SSL connections, like
those required for GMail accounts. You can download the two changed
files here:

<http://redromelogic.com/static/cl-smtp-ssl.tar.gz>

It adds a CL+SSL dependency, as well as a new keyword org called ssl
to flag ssl connections. Otherwise, it will look for the traditional
smtp ssl port 465, and automatically use ssl. There are also a couple
other changes. I ended up renaming the sock arg to stream to make it
clearer what the functions were actually handling.

Cheers,
Tim R.