[cl-prevalence-devel] News

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Sun Aug 2 19:19:05 UTC 2009

evrim.ulu at core.gen.tr wrote:

> It is very unfortunate that the site does not work in your browser.
> I am willing to see the error.

Can you rephrase that sentence? I didn't get it.

>> How does WITH-TRANSACTION work?
>>

> It serializes the closure the body as a closure along with its
> environment.

Ah, that's nice.

How do you implement closure serialization? In particular, how do
you capture the environment and restore environments shared
by multiple closures?

> PS: Could you add my email addrss to devel list,
> i'm continuatiosly getting bounces from list admin.

Sorry, I don't have access to the list admin interface.

Please subscribe yourself (and set yourself on holiday mode
if you don't want to receive mail).

  Cheers,

    Leslie

--