[cl-prevalence-devel] Question on client-server usage.

Yarek Kowalik yarek.kowalik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 23:11:01 UTC 2008

I've got two applications running on different hosts that I want to keep in
sync using prevalence.  How do I do this?  Do I make one slave-server and
one master-client? I tried that and even though the connections are
established, I don't seem to be seeing any data flowing from client to
server.  Or, did I get that wrong? Is the data flowing from server to
client?

If I want to have data flowing in both directions, do I setup a dual channel
connections where each side is both client and server but on different
ports?

Thanks,

Yarek