[cl-prevalence-devel] Using strings as root keys?

Randall Randall randall at randallsquared.com
Fri Sep 17 19:33:16 UTC 2004

On Sep 17, 2004, at 2:30 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Why would you want to use a string instead of a symbol ?

Possibly because I didn't understand that the root objects
are supposed to be containers for most of the actual data
structures, rather than those data structures directly.

I actually don't see any need for that now.  I should have
read more source before asking questions. :)

Thanks!

--
Randall Randall <randall at randallsquared.com>
Property law should use #'EQ , not #'EQUAL .