[cl-ppcre-devel] My open source libraries (aka "ediware")

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Fri Sep 2 16:42:54 UTC 2011

As a avid user of Ediware over several years, I'll take this opportunity
to thank Edi for sharing his high-quality very useful software, and
offer to help in any way possible during this period of transition.

Good luck in your new job, Edi!

Best regards,
    Peter

--

Best regards,
   Peter

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Systems Integration Division,
Engineering Laboratory,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8265          Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8265          FAX: +1 301-975-4694