[cl-ppcre-devel] Error loading cl-unicode

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Fri Nov 25 09:32:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I don't have AllegroCL at hand and I don't have the time to check, but
here are three things you should probably try:

1. Can you try to install "from scratch" with ALL existing FASL files,
no matter where they are, deleted?

2. Can you try with a different Lisp compiler and see if that works for you?

3. Did you try to install with Quicklisp to make sure that it's not a
problem of libraries not working together?

Please let us know if that helps.

Cheers,
Edi.