[cl-ppcre-devel] Problems with a regexp using CL-PPCRE 0.7.4

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Mar 11 22:29:55 UTC 2004

I forgot two things:

1. Maybe this is an error that can only be seen on Sun OS. I don't
   have a Sun to test so you might want to use an x86 machine as your
   client if possible and see if it exposes the same problem.

2. You wrote:

   > I just tried and I got the same error.

   Well, not exactly the same error, but close. Maybe you could try
   again with CL-PPCRE:*USE-BMH-MATCHERS* set to T and TRACE the
   CL-PPCRE::CREATE-BMH-MATCHER function to see which arguments it
   gets?

Sorry for not being more helpful. I currently have no idea what
happens.

Cheers,
Edi.