[Cl-pdf-devel] Multiple existing documents to new page

Mitch Berkson mitch at bermita.com
Sat Oct 25 04:26:21 UTC 2014

I would like to include two pdfs in a new pdf.

I have done this using templates, but the resulting file is much larger than
the two original files (35MB vs. 2.5MB + 0.5MB).

I have also experimented with the with-existing-document macro, but have not
been able to add a second file.  The output with just one existing file is
nice and small though.

Is there a straightforward way to include two existing documents in a new
pdf which will have additional content added?