[cl-pdf-devel] Using zpb-ttf to load Unicode ttf files

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Sun Nov 10 20:49:04 UTC 2013

On 11/10/13, 15:30, R. Mattes wrote:
> After your last mail I was abaout to format a patch but realized that
> Peter's code doen't contain any licence info. So I was a bit reluctant
> to submit a patch. Did you check with him? Cheers, and thanks a lot RalfD
I guess that Peter is OK with the BSD license of cl-pdf. Anyway I always
leave the contributors' Copyright in addition to the standard cl-pdf one
when there is one. Technically it's probably a legal mess but I really
doubt that anybody will ever be sued for using cl-pdf.

BTW Peter is in the recipients of those emails and is welcome to comment
on that if needed.

Cheers,

Marc