[cl-pdf-devel] Using zpb-ttf to load Unicode ttf files

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Sun Nov 10 19:41:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I apologize for the 7 years delay to add this into the cl-pdf repository!

It's now committed and pushed into the official cl-pdf repository which
is currently on github:
https://github.com/mbattyani/cl-pdf

BTW if you know about other stuff I forgot to add to
cl-pdf/cl-typesetting please let me know.

Marc