[cl-pdf-devel] embedding PDF

Dmitriy Ivanov ystok-systema at rambler.ru
Sun Feb 12 15:36:01 UTC 2012

Tamas Papp wrote on Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:04:26 +0100 15:04:

| Is it possible to embed another PDF file (ie render it contents at a
| particular coordinate) in a document generated by CL-PDF?

You can embed any file as a binary object and specify the corresponding MIME
type for it. I am not sure about the way a typical PDF viewer will render
such an embedded PDF file. In all probability, the viewer will open it in
another window.

OTOH, you could parse the emended file and include its contents as you
wanted.
--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Ivanov